From 1972 to the present day working in the Warsaw University of Life Sciences SGGW (1972-1973 Research Assistant, 1973 1980 Oldest Research Assistant, 1980 1981 Lecturer, 1981 2009 Assistant Professor, 2010 - Professor University). In the years 1996 2002 as Vice Dean for Didactics at Faculty of Agricultural Economics, in the years 2005 as Deans Plenipotentiary for European projects and from 2005 to 2012 as Deans Plenipotentiary for students exchange established many contacts, developed and continues to work in the bilateral exchange of students and teaching staff of the home department with related departments of many universities EU countries, which puts the Faculty as the leading in the country. More than 1,000 students graduated from the Faculty Our studies in EU universities, which was and is their overground advantage in finding and choosing the right job.
- from 2013 editor-in-chief of the Bulletin of Science SGGW - Problems of World Agriculture;
- from 2013 - 2016 Head of Department of Agricultural Economics and International Economic Relations, Faculty of Economic Sciences, WULS-SGGW;
- from 2012 - 2016 Chair of the Faculty of Economic Sciences for Cooperation with scientific, economic and administrative, and from 2017 a member of the committee;
- from 2012 - 2016 member of the Senate Committee on Foreign Relations;
- from 2012 - 2016 Student Disciplinary Committee;
- from 2012 expert taking part in the European Social Fund Project in Latvia;
- from 2011 oversees the team preparing network of universities to cooperate in the Erasmus Mundus Action;
- from 2010-2012 Head of Chair of Quantitative Methods, Department of Agricultural Economics and International Economic Relations, Faculty of Economic Sciences, WULS-SGGW;
- from 2009 year to present an annual work as an expert in the assessment of CEEPUS network;
- from 2007 year to present annually organizes or co-organizes, edits or co-edits science, leading conferences and thematic sections of the International Conference on Research in the Department of Agricultural Economics and International Economic Relations, Faculty of Economic Sciences, WULS-SGGW;
- from 2007 year until now has been involved every year for the organization of the Summer School of Economics, Management and Social Sciences: Their application in Rural Development;
- from 2007 chairing committees exam undergraduate and graduate degrees - on a regular basis according to the needs of the department;
- guardian foreign guests visiting WULS-SGGW;
- participation in the work of the faculty admissions committee.