RESEARCH PROJECTS AND GRANTS
- PARLIŃSKA M., 2013: Augstākās izglītības kvalitātes novērtēšanas centrs" (AIKNC), Council of Higher Education of Latvia: „Assessment of economic education programs in conjunction with scientific researchi” - member of the project.
- PARLIŃSKA M., 2012: Institute of Agricultural and Food Economics, National Research Institute: member of the team carrying out the task of assessment 4802 market reports prior to publication.
- PARLIŃSKA M., 2011: Participant grant Ministry of Science and Higher Education ."EU Public Administration of EU Regional Policy and Rural Development in V-4 Countries" no 10930017.
- PARLIŃSKA M., 2010: Participant grant PARP financed by European Social Fund in the operational program „Human Capital” for: Information asymmetry and related problems no: 19300171. -
- PARLIŃSKA M., 2010: Grant research and teaching Erazmus Mundus - Agricultural University in Stavropol Russia; Agricultural University in Petersburg Russia; University Hohenheim, Germany; WULS SGGW Warszawa.
- PARLIŃSKA M. 2007 - 2008: Scientific research project of international seminars on the principles of "distance seminar". Grant nr 504-08270018 i grant nr 504-10-08250016.
- PARLIŃSKA M. 2007: National Foresight Programme Polska 2020, research field: Information and communication technologies – thematic panel: Information and communication technologies and education - participant project.
- CUMBER C.J., RICKERL D.H., BROOKS A., PARLIŃSKA M., SAWICKA J. 2005: The Evolution of Women’s Work: Global Women’s Issues - participant project:
- Conference Presentation: World Association for Case Method Research & Case Method Application (WACRA), Brno, Czech Republic, July 3-6, 2005;
- Abstract Publication: World Association for Case Method Research & Case Method Application (WACRA) Proceedings. Page 65, July 2005;
- The article was published in: The International Journal of Case Method Research & Application (IJCRA), Volume XVII, Issue No. 4, s.558-568.
- PARLIŃSKA M. 2004: Distribution of information on commodity exchanges. Grant no 50408070012. The study used habilitation: The role of information in the market economy on the basis of specific agricultural wholesale markets. Publisher SGGW, Warsaw 2008.
- PARLIŃSKA M., 2002: Development of land not used for agricultural. Projekt State Committee for Scientific Research no 6P06J02520 - participant project. Report: Development of agricultural land not used for agricultural. Publisher SGGW, Warsaw 2002.
- PARLIŃSKA M., 2001: Prospects for agricultural lending to households and businesses by Bank BGŻ – Vice President project – implemented within the framework of the cooperation agreement signed on 23.03.2001 between Bank BGŻ and the Faculty of Agricultural Economic SGGW. Report: Prospects for agricultural lending to households and businesses by the Bank BGŻ. Publisher SGGW, Warsaw, 2001.
- PARLIŃSKA M., 1996: Expertise of the Agency for Restructuring and Modernisation of Agriculture (ARMA) for 1996. Director of the Office of Analysis and Information Ministry of Agriculture and Food Economy for the Senate Committee on Agriculture.